Acerca de Educatius
Grupo Educatius es la organización más grande del mundo que se dedica exclusivamente a programas de High School en el extranjero. Ofrecemos programas en 10 países y reclutamos estudiantes de 50 países a través de socios y nuestras propias filiales. Nuestro diverso equipo global comparte la pasión por la educación y la capacitación de nuestros estudiantes para alcanzar su potencial. Desde 2003, Educatius ha crecido enormemente y ahora posee 10 marcas en 8 países, con sedes en Boston (Estados Unidos) y Gotemburgo (Suecia). Nuestra organización benéfica hermana, Aiducatius, trabaja para mejorar vidas a través de la educación con niños que estudian en Tanzania, Ecuador y Gambia.
Open positions at Educatius
Local Coordinators are one of the most important pieces of our company and allows us to provide quality placements and support for our high school students coming to study in the United States. We have a large team of Regional Managers and Local Coordinators throughout the country. The Local Coordinator, with the support of their Regional Manager, is the “go to” person for the students while they are here to help them adjust to their new life in the U.S.
– Finding, interviewing, and screening host families for students coming into their local community. Host families receive a monthly stipend.
– Provide support for students and host families during the school year so that everyone enjoys their experience.
Educatius supplies training for all Local Coordinators and each Local Coordinator will have a Regional Manager to provide continued training and support.
This job is a part time, independent contractor, work from home position and perfect for someone looking to earn some additional income while interacting with students from other cultures. Pay is commission based per student placed.
– Experience working with people, teenagers in particular.
– Ability to network within their community to recruit host families.
– Creativity and persistence.
– Ability to remain neutral in problem solving situations.
– Social media skills (Facebook) a plus.
To apply: Fill out our application form here.
Educatius Group is the largest organization worldwide dedicated exclusively to high school programs
abroad for international students. We offer programs in 16 countries and recruit students from 60
countries through partners and our own subsidiaries. We are a global team of many nationalities an
cultural backgrounds joined together by our passion for education and our desire to lead our students to their potential. The company is privately owned with headquarters in Boston, USA, and Gothenburg, Sweden. Since its foundation in 2003 Educatius has grown immensely and now owns 10 brands in 10 countries across Europe, along with operations in the USA & Australia. We also have a sister charitable organization called Aiducatius that works towards improving lives through education with children studying in Tanzania, Ecuador, and The Gambia.
The Global Sales Representative will oversee sales activities within a defined territory, focusing on B2B growth and support. The Global Sales Representative will report to the Global Sales Manager in the assigned region.
– Sell and promote international educational programs in an assigned territory.
– Monitor existing accounts and regularly communicates with primary contacts and potential
– Support and assist the Global Sales Manager in establishing new accounts in the territory
– Works toward increasing sales growth in the assigned territory determined by the Global Sales
– Understand the competitive environment, as well as the offerings from competitors.
– Report market trends and new opportunities.
– Performs other related duties as assigned.
– Ability to build and maintain business relationships with clients.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Excellent time management skills.
– Ability to multitask and complete work while traveling.
– Excellent problem-solving skills.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
– Organized with attention to detail.
– Fluent in English.
– Ability to travel in-country.
Education and experience:
– Prior 3+ years international educational sales experience is required
– Prior 3+ years knowledge about USA and UK educational systems and visa requirements
– Dynamic personality and ability to present both in person and virtually to a large audience as
To apply: Please email your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
6 month contract – option to extend to permanent position
Educatius Group is the largest organization worldwide dedicated exclusively to high school programs abroad for international students. We offer high school programs in 10 countries and recruit students from 60 countries through partners and our own subsidiaries. We are a global team of many nationalities and cultural backgrounds joined together by our passion for education and our desire to lead our students to their potential. The company is privately owned with headquarters in Boston, USA and Gothenburg, Sweden. Since its foundation in 2003, Educatius has grown immensely and now owns 10 brands in 8 countries across Europe, with additional offices in China, Vietnam, Brazil, Korea, Australia, Switzerland and Bulgaria. We also have a sister charitable organization called AiDucatius that work towards improving lives through education with children studying in Tanzania and The Gambia.
As we are currently growing quickly and have ambitious plans for the future, we are now looking for a creative and passionate China Content and Social Media Specialist to research, plan, create and implement digital content that attracts and engages.
You will work with internal as well as external content providers to develop and curate compelling and engaging content that expresses our brand, communicates our value, and resonates with our target audiences in China. Your primary duties will be to package programs, create messaging and marketing materials, and various forms of digital assets that will support sales and increase brand awareness. To excel in this role, you will have experience in developing and editing content for a multitude of customer touch points, as well as possessing excellent communication and organizational skills. You will have to successfully contribute to a wide variety of digital content platforms in China – websites, blogs, videos, social media, and continuously measure and evaluate effectiveness.
– Understand our global brand and express it appropriately in China
– Write, create, edit and publish original Chinese content (or repurpose English content) for websites, social media posts/campaigns, blogs, videos, email, whitepapers, and more
– Create Chinese content that motivates, inspires, educates, informs, sells, and clearly provides information, across a wide variety of digital platforms, understanding which are the best to reach our target clientele
– Develop interactive case studies of past Chinese alumni
– Drive the growth and reach of our Chinese social media channels by planning and creating original content, constantly staying on top of new trends and opportunities
– Analysis of Chinese user behavior and turning key insights into engaging digital content
– Regularly check and track content for accuracy
– Oversee visual layout of content including images, graphics, designs, videos, and artwork
– Comply with copyright and privacy regulations
– Determine and track important KPIs
Who we’re looking for
– Native Mandarin speaker with business fluency in English
– Previous working experience as a Content Producer
– Excellent Chinese brand management, copywriting, proofreading and editing skills
– Fascinated by delivering compelling and targeted content on Chinese social media
– Experience creating original videos for a variety of formats
– Experience with software such as WordPress, Adobe Premiere, InDesign, Photoshop, Canva etc.
– Skilled at developing brand awareness and engagement through content
– Attention to detail
– Creative thinker and problem solver
– Team player but independently motivated
– Great interpersonal and communication skills
To apply: tell your own story of why you’d be great for this role in Chinese and English and send it to email@example.com. Include samples of your work.